TQC provide special purpose, innovative turnkey solutions for all industries in manufacturing to improve safety, throughput, efficiency and quality.
Utilising over 25 years experience, TQC design and supply assembly automation and testing equipment from their Nottingham based factory which is a one stop shop for bespoke automated solutions.
TQC can design and supply the complete solution bespoke to the customer’s requirements. Systems we have specialised expertise in delivering include:
- Automation and automatic assembly machine technology
- Test equipment including leak testing machines using air decay, helium tracer gas or water submersal
- Robotic handling solutions and special purpose machines
- Factory automation design
The expertise of our team at TQC has led us to successfully supply factory automation, assembly machines and test machines to all industry sectors including automotive, medical/pharmaceutical and aerospace and defence industries.
Examples of Leak Test Machines
Why choose us?
TQC offer good service, before order placement, during the project and after equipment installation.
Our experience and expertise enables us to provide our customers with feasibility studies on projects as necessary, to minimise any risks prior to committing to spend on expensive factory machinery. We provide our customers with accurate quotations and time scales.
Once we are working for you, detailed project plans are used throughout to help you track progress effectively and we communicate regularly during the course of the project to let you know the project status.
All our customers receive excellent after sales service after project delivery.
Example of a Helium Leak Test System
We help our customers to:
- Achieve better profit margins through improved factory machinery performance
- Increase throughput and improve the efficiency of your factory processes through automation
- Improve quality control and reduced losses through product validation and testing processes
- Reduce labour intensity and cost
We have expertise in the fields of:
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Leak testing
- Assembly automation
- Robotic handling
- Assembly benches & systems
- Test equipment
- Plastic processing equipment
- Automated handling and pallet transfer systems
If you have a current project where you need any special equipment, specifically automatic assembly, leak testing or production line automation please contact TQC.
Robotic Handling & Leak Testing
Casting Leak Testing
Hooton Street, Carlton Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG3 2NJ
Tel: 0115 9503561